Friday 20 October 2017

Dreadfleet Scenery 3

As you can see, I've been busy.

Why GW give you these two identical pieces, I've no idea.

Perhaps it's buried  in the rules, somewhere but I've tried to make them look a little different anyway.
I even considered cutting one down the middle and green-stuffing a new part for each half but decided to wait till I've got into the game before doing so.


The blue/green look is supposed to go with the supernatural theme of the game though I don't think Thraka Green on Fenrisian Grey is up to the mark
Not really much to say on the rest of these except that I think that the Thraka Green wash with a little Mournfang Brown in it looks OK for bleached and well salted wooden wrecks.
I like the Dark Angel Green for the castle here and the green roofs better than the red ones on previous post.

I think they suggested Dark Angels Green for the large castle in the previous batch.

I might get around to it.

The rusting wreck is a dwarven one, the sea giant also shows that the technical paint, Waystone Green, which blobs and congeals, could also do with some help and the dragon is one of the dirigibles.


Next up, The Bone Hydra and the Leech Wyrm, the dwarf dirigible and the four other small sailing craft.


Lastly, the three larger and more complex ships; The Heldenhammer, The Swordfish and The Bloody Reaver.


That's the next three weeks taken care of!

No comments: