Wednesday 26 September 2012

Old Andrew - Drop Pods

We have two regular 'Andrews' who call in and chat about Games-Workshop.

One is a young lad and the other a little older with a child of his own.

So, from now on, they are Young Andrew and Old Andrew.


This waffle is because Old Andrew called in yesterday with some models, all with smashing paint jobs.





There were some smaller models which will appear later but these Drop-Pods were classy, I thought.

With Lewis's Land Speeder still under construction*, I was particularly interested in his technique for painting large flat surfaces by dry-brushing.

I was in High Wycombe GW on Saturday where they were showing me the same thing.

The one on the right is a horse of a different colour - same technique.



* Delay caused by Lewis needing a Commander for his army now that a new club has started at his school so I'm busy with that.

No comments: