Wednesday 13 February 2013

Imperial Defense Lines

 I hope you've all missed me.

Sorry about the big gap. Big software problems. Still only half sorted it out.

The shop was a long time closing as David and I had lots to do all through January.

I hope many of you picked up some of the bargains as we sold off the remaining Games Workshop kit at half price.

I miss you all coming in to show me what you've been painting and I'm still looking for a place that youngsters can use as a club.

On a Monday evening, fortnightly, I do go down to see some youngsters at Kitebrook School who are keen to paint models and perhaps get playing games.

Meantime, my grandsons and I have been painting their Christmas presents, the Imperial defense lines.

Henry also received a huge army of Chaos rough-necks including two tanks. More of that in my next post.




No comments: