Friday 21 March 2014

Chaos Cultists

These Chaos Cultists are from the box set 'Dark Vengeance' which was sort of left over when the shop closed.

I really enjoyed painting these guys.

The variety and freedom is unusual for 40K
 I had fun with the bases too.

I thought of street warfare and Heather suggested the dark grey of tar-mac.

There's chunks of paving sprinkled about.
I tried to change the look of some of the identical twins.

A knife wielder briefly lost his hand but the medics are real dabs with poly-cement and he was back at the front in no time.

The guy on the left is more upright than his twin due to a little shaving beneath ground and a spare piece of 'park bench' that was laying around.

I've tried to go below ground with the one on the right where a small shell must have landed.

As I said - fun to paint.

No comments: