Thursday 19 January 2017

Morannon Orcs arrive

A brief flicker of sun allowed me to take some shots of the Morannon Orcs.

Simple enough to paint and, I think, a good looking bunch.
 Yes, I'm aware that the one on the right, above, needs to take his trident back to the workshop to have the shaft straightened out.

That's a little task for this afternoon.
 I had fun with the skin colours on these chaps so, at some point, I will go back to all the other orcs and give them a little variety too.

I think they are all dark flesh at the moment like their Uruk Hai cousins.
 Another task is to consider giving more of them shields.

There are about half a dozen spare ones all painted up though I'll have to mix up some green stuff and make similar 'handles' to the present ones.
No one ever gives you a good back view and their red pants and skirts are too chic to miss.

It's a shame to see so little of them - they run away, so rarely.

No comments: