Monday 19 August 2019

Ruffians 1

I've set aside the ball point pen Ents as the Ruffians have arrived. That's the GW ones, not the grandchildren. Typically, the twelve Ruffians are actually five models and you receive three sets of triplets such as these club members.
Trying to make them look as different as possible is a challenge. If they were plastic it would be easier. Head swaps would help but there are scarves or long hair problems with that. I've removed the spherical bottle/cooking pot thing on the first one here and tried to square off the third one. There should only be one set of keys to the lock up so I've removed the keys from the back of the middle one and I'll cover one set with a Greenstuff satchel. I'll perhaps do a hand/weapon swap with an axe man and change the shape of one of the clubs giving all three different weapons.

No comments: