Sunday 23 October 2022

Trussonomics in Rohan

 


I've set three attempts at a pond aside, all failures.
Now I'm having a stab at the blacksmith's as suggested by this excellent fellow -


The top shot shows a couple of porch pieces being cut down.
Then placed as an end of a much reduced building.
Spot the first error.
The left front corner should have two cut down porch pieces
to provide an open side.
I've not cut so much off them as he does but 'That was deliberate'.


Two more errors, or so I thought.
I've put a gable section above the middle of the building,
instead of at the end.
Plus, I thought I'd be smart and put three horse heads as supports,
rather than two. However, the third would clash with the thatch eaves.


After supergluing a timber support where I'd removed the gable,
I realised the gable was correct and the wooden support
has to be at the open end.


So back it went!

I'm also running into problems with a lack of correct paints.









No comments: