Monday 2 October 2017

Warg Rider 2

The fellow who put these together, not only made them difficult to paint, but also, could have switched orcs around more giving more variety.

I've tried to give variety in dress between all of them and between them and the other 12 riders I have.

The previous ones had no purple or dark blue on them.

There was nothing I could do about the poses without sawing off arms.

The decided 'brewers' on the right hand spear was my fault.

Perhaps super glue is a better adhesive to use on thin repair jobs like bows and spears than plastic cement as the latter does leave a weak area.

After painting, the spear mended with plastic cement bent and I'll have to do some more repair on it.

I'll try to get a shot of the bowmen in retreat as I'm still puzzled by the back pack or hair-do that some of them wear.

There are few back shots about, of any GW models, so I always try to give one.

Just waiting on some sunshine!


No comments: