Wednesday 27 September 2017

Warg Riders

 A few experiments with these Warg Riders.

Firstly, as is obvious, I used a Mephiston Red spray rather than Black for the simple reason that I have more of it! I bought it for use for the kids, at school and still have some left.

Secondly, I did the rounds on the brown paints. The foreground left to right are painted in Scorched Brown, Rhinox Hide and Vermin Brown. The back ones are Steel Legion Drab, Balor Brown and Mournfang Brown.

Thirdly, I used washes which I don't think I did on the previous six, a few years ago. Agrax Earthshade on the lighter three and Nuln Oil on the darker ones.

The red is still obvious and may still be after some drybrushing. (These Wargs eventually evolved into Red Setters, ie the print workers in the Wapping dispute of 1984)

No comments: