Tuesday 26 September 2017

Dreadfleet - The Curse of Zandri

The last of this trio (back to LOTR next) is The Curse of Zandri captained by, wait for it - King Amanhotek the Intolerant (known as The High - Handed Avenger of Zandri)

Bilge might be very appropriate but the inventiveness of these guys does take some beating.
I left this model till last as it looked the easiest of the three to paint.

I should have looked more closely.

The red and blue triangles, in particular, took ages and they are not at all, well done.
The shot above shows the deck and some strange arrow shaped objects around its edges.

No idea what they are so I just gave it a light brown coat and a dark wash to bring out the detail.

The skeleton wreckage was washed with Guilleman Blue after a coat of Ushabti Bone though I notice I missed a bit.

I'm next working on six Wargs and their riders that I bought on Ebay, months back. Unfortunately they need a lot of work. I tidy up components before assembly but the previous owner GLUED them all together without the slightest bit of trimming. Glued was in caps as the damn stuff is smeared everywhere. See you in a week or so!

No comments: