Tuesday 13 March 2012

LOTR Scenery



Some good news, thanks to that marvellous institution, e-bay.

A bid that I made recently, for a whole pile of DeAgostini Battle Game magazines, was successful.

This means I now have duplicates of many of them so I'll keep them in the shop for anyone with a LOTR project in mind to have look at.

Each magazine provides modelling tips for everything from a beer barrel to Helms Deep or Shelob's lair.

The one shown here uses teddy bear fur for the roof of the Rohan Royal Stable.

I've had an old Teddy on the windowsill at my house for ages.

He's waiting to be turned into a thatched roof.

But, do you know what.

He keeps giving me this look, every time I approach him with a pair of scissors in hand, and I can't do it.

I just can't do it.









No comments: