Monday 31 October 2016

Galadrhim Knights 4

Well, that's three of the Galadrhim Knights finished though I've not done these excellent models justice. I'm just not up to the detail they require, nor is my painting of horses up to the mark. They are up there with King Theoden as the most difficult models to paint.

The other three are not far behind. Two bowmen and one who will carry the banner which is also tricky painting.

They are leaving 'The Golden Wood' and the other Elves (painted last month) who are still coming through, on foot. Hence areas with leaves and areas of grass.

The blue of the cloaks shows more here than in reality (must sort out this 'white balance business' but no harm there as there is a stronger ling between the three blues here.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You do yourself a disservice, not only are these great models, they appear to be well painted as well. the contrast of the blue and gold works very well from what I can see in these pictures.

Cotswold Bookstore said...

Thanks. High praise from an expert painter! Truth is I rush at the end, to get to the next project.
Stronger ling? I think I mean link.