Monday 9 November 2020

Goblin Town

Well, progress is being made on Goblin Town. I set out painting the bones with Karak Stone and tried to finish with Ushabti Bone. I thought it still looked too dull to stand out on the platforms so ended up using Bleached Bone. Well, that's what it's for, right? The ribs were dry-brushed rather than painted.

There are some objects sprinkled around that I can't identify. Hair? Guts? I went for guts and painted them with Scab red, washed with Blood of the Blood God and then Nuln Oil. I painted in some streaks of yellow and green in places too.


It looks to me that the kit could be extended using coffee stirrers and lollipop sticks (with verticals of twigs?) but I spotted a kit on e-bay for Goblin Town at £20.00 instead of GWs price of £35.00 and couldn't resist. 

 

No comments: