Tuesday 2 February 2021

Goblin Town luggage

I thought GW missed an opportunity to add an impressive piece of terrain to Goblin Town when they provided a puny little heap of supplies. That's their version, top right in the middle shot.


So I thought it might be fun to allow that the dwarves had set out on a long journey
 through the Misty Mountains, rather than a stroll and afternoon tea in the foothills.


I first thought of mounting the heap of baggage on some painted wallpaper
but soon realised that scored balsa would be better.
I painted the underside with gloss varnish to give it extra strength
and painted it to match Goblin Town floors.


Then I did my best to use Greenstuff to mould bedrolls,
haversacks etc with cotton for rope.
It is glued together using PVA and super glue.
More luggage to be delivered later.

No comments: