Monday 18 November 2019

One Week Orcs 2

The second little batch of these 'One Week Only' Orcs are ready.

At least I thought they were.

However, I think there are a couple of little touches required
This first pair seem OK but having trousers to match your skin colour may be a fashion thing in Mordor but I think I'll have to change it.

The piece of fallen volcanic lava from Mount Doom is a chip of the old (breeze) block.
This is the first evidence of those '...razor sharp rocks' having any effect on these Mordor Orcs.

Though I suppose it could the Mordor version of the Haka.
I also note that there's a chap whose hair has not been highlighted in this second pair.

In fact, both of them!

I've tried a broader range of colours but I do wonder if some of them are a little too bright?

Something which could never be said about Orcs in general.

No comments: