Saturday 27 October 2012

Last Special Edition

Wow! That was close.

Young Theo rushed in after we had sold the last two special edition Dark Vengeance box sets this morning.

Luckily, I hadn't grown too attached to the one I'd set aside for myself.

(A bit of hay fever was the cause of the tears and they weren't sobs, they were hiccoughs)

Yes, that's it folks. From now on it's the standard edition we'll have in stock.

I guess I should have ordered at least ten more!


By the way, are these guys your? Terrible isn't it. I've already forgotten who they belong to.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got the last one! The interrogator Chaplain is really good

Cotswold Bookstore said...

Hi Oscar, Yes, it's an excellent set. Lucky for Theo that I had one set aside. I'll not miss it as I have two army box sets to do for Grandsons plus Dreadfleet, a load of Skaven and a couple of armies for Lord of the Rings. Then there'll be the Hobbit soon, no doubt.