Thursday 10 January 2019

Catapult troll mods.

While waiting for John's catapult to arrive, I've made slow progress on the third machine.
Slow because I'm still knackered from the 'flu.
The catapult is nearly complete and awaiting a paint job but there is very little I could do to change it's appearance. even if I thought that necessary.
However, I don't want identical trolls hanging about - you know how easily confused they are, so I looked at mods.
Trimming back his 'flying helmet was easy enough and I may cap it with a metal helmet.
I've also enlarged his rock somewhat, with Greenstuff, and hope to have him on a slope, reducing that crouch.
I'm now looking at giving him a different left arm to enable it to be raised and perhaps adding a rock shattering hammer in the drummers hand.

No comments: