Monday 1 May 2017

Speech House 8

 Further progress on 'Speech House'.
 The dowel is threaded through four of the fittings from a set of curtain rings.

With advice from John, I've dulled down the metal with 'armour wash'.

I'd still like to see them with spikes but I'm not sure how to achieve it.
Various boxes were made from a piece of 1 by 1 cut into smaller pieces (not very accurately, as you can see)

I don't know which of the veterans requested the hat in the round hat box.

I suppose it could be a birthday cake.

There's enough beer for a great party.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks great so far, really like the crates. About the crates being a bit wonky, perhaps they were dropped or were stolen from orcs by the rangers.

Cotswold Bookstore said...

Also, the roads haven't been so great since the orcs invaded 500 years ago. Perhaps they were just battered on the journey from Minas Tirith. Anyway, they don't look too bad from a distance. When are we going to get together for a game over these ruins?

Unknown said...

Yeah, exactly. Soon I hope, haven't played in a while.